Senior HR Analyst
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and curious Senior People Tech & Analytics Analyst. Your work will live at the intersection of HR software, processes, data, and visualizations. You will report to our People Tech & Analytics Lead and help deliver meaningful insights to the business. You will also support new opportunities for the team to go above and beyond by delivering new success metrics and incorporating automation wherever possible.
- Create reports, dashboards, and provide strategic insights using quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources
- Partner with HR leadership to transform data insights into compelling narratives conveyed through engaging presentations, written reports, infographics, etc.
- Help design and measure performance metrics for People team driven initiatives and help make our people data accessible to our employees while empowering for our business leaders
- Ensure integrity of HR data and accuracy of analyses
- Collaborate with the People department to manage documentation of our programs and best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of our HR tech stack and the needs of employees around the organization, working with the People team to improve the experience of working at Squarespace
- Provide support for systems within our HR tech stack including resolving integration issues, updates and general maintenance, and process flaws
- At least five years of experience of trend/analysis/data mining experience; working with HR data a plus
- Strong data visualization skills; demonstrated proficiency in creating compelling, data driven presentations a requirement
- Advanced experience with and a desire to flex and tune your skills using Excel, Cognos, and other BI software
- Experience joining data from multiple sources
- Previous exposure to HR systems a plus (e.g., Applicant Tracking Systems, HR Information Systems, engagement survey products, project and/or performance management software; experience with Greenhouse, UltiPro, or Culture Amp a plus)
- Ability to shuffle competing priorities while communicating and driving quality results