Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is a fast growing company, and we need great talent that can scale to help us succeed!
As an HR Business Partner you will align people priorities with the business strategy by taking a hands-on and strategic approach to providing expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, diversity & inclusion, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. You will help drive a high performing culture that supports Celonis’ mission, vision and values.
What You'll Do
- Build a strong business partner relationship with leaders and employees, and develop a strong understanding of their business, their goals and challenges. Offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Anticipate, assess, and help to address systemic issues through facilitation, coaching, counseling and the use of HR data and technology.
- Be a champion of Celonis’ culture and values, consulting with business leaders on strategic initiatives, working with employees and cross-functional groups to solve complex organizational challenges, and be an integral part of the client's leadership team.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions that support growth and retention
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across all areas of the business
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Support the design, development, and execution of critical HR initiatives and projects (Performance Management, Compensation, Leadership Development, Talent Management)
- Bachelor’s degree required. 6+ years of experience as an HRBP, preferably in a dynamic fast-growing technology company. Having worked in a highly matrix environment is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources practices including organizational design, talent management, culture/change management, diversity and inclusion, employment law and employee relations.
- Well-developed industry knowledge, market insight, and proven enterprise thinking
- Ability to establish solid relationships with all levels of an organization; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead with a consultative approach, and provide guidance and advice when needed
- Analytical, design systems thinker and problem solver that is highly collaborative and thrilled by a challenge
- Strong project management, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Experience with change management and organization transformation a plus
- PHR or SPHR (preferred, not required)
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.