Narrativ is a technology platform for brands to unlock, manage, and grow their share of product reviews on the open web.
Why is this important? We’ve seen a decade’s worth of e-commerce growth in 2020, and the emergence of a smarter consumer who demands a better way to buy than ads. They’re turning to expert product reviews on trusted sources ranging from The New York Times to their favorite YouTuber. But only Amazon is reaping the benefits today, commanding a $40B monopoly on product reviews online.
Narrativ’s patented technology empowers everyone to win. We build the tech and tools to turn honest reviews that tell the whole story about a product into a multibillion dollar acquisition channel for all brands. Teams at Sephora, Best Buy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others already partner with Narrativ to yield more efficient results than Facebook and Google.
Our work breaking Amazon’s monopoly and fixing broken and out-of-stock links on the Internet has gotten us recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the best places to work for innovators.
Why you should work here:
- We’re growing, fast: Narrativ’s platform hosts 50+ partners spending $20mm+ a year including Best Buy, L’Oreal, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Nordstrom, and Samsung. We’ve doubled revenue so far in 2020.
- We have a talented team: We’re a team of 50+ from places like Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Etsy with a female founder that’s been awarded by the Financial Times, Forbes, and Inc. We’re hiring quickly, with plans to double our team in the next year.
- We’re challenging the status quo: Breaking monopolies and diversifying industries is in our DNA. Come join us on our mission to democratize product recommendations for all and build a better internet for shoppers.
Come join us on our mission to build a better Internet for shoppers!
Narrativ is looking for it’s very first People Operations Generalist to join our team. As our People Operations Generalist, you’ll lead and scale our HR processes across the organization, serving as a trusted resource and strategic partner for our team.
You’ll manage employee programs, like onboarding, offboarding, compensation, performance reviews and beyond (anything employee life cycle related). Narrativ is in hyper growth mode so you might also find yourself leaning in on recruiting if that’s a muscle you like to flex from time to time.
What does the team look like:
The Talent team at Narrativ is a 2-person engine- you’ll report to the Head of Talent and partner closely with our Lead Tech Recruiter and Office Manager on culture and inclusivity initiatives.
The experience best suited for this role:
- Creating and implementing company communications processes, and day to day operating procedures
- You have owned the execution and outcomes of employee engagement surveys
- Have built or maintained learning and development programs
- Managed or worked on compensation analysis and benefits enrollments
- Main administrator for a PEO such as Justworks, Trinet, etc.,
- Managed Visa Sponsorship/ Immigration process for new hires
- Recruiting interest or experience a plus
How you’ll use that experience to add value to Narrativ
- You’ll own on-boarding and other employee life cycle processes as Narrativ scales (we’re a 50 person team, in hyper growth mode)
- Scale and iterate on current HR processes
- Drive forward new benefit initiatives that are compelling, competitive and cost- effective
- Work on culture initiatives that foster inclusivity and belonging on our team
- Support employee and manager growth by building learning and development programs at Narrativ
- Enhance our performance review process as we scale (we use high end tooling for reviews)
- Partner with our legal team to ensure supportive immigration process
- 7+ years experience in HR or People Operations
- Have worked at both start-ups and larger organizations (has seen massive scale and change management a plus)
- Deep functional HR expertise in how to keep an organization compliant
- Experience with payroll and HRIS/ PEO systems
- Comfortable with public speaking and running training programs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Recruiting experience or desire to get recruiting experience a plus
Important Notice: We are putting the health and safety of our employees first. For the balance of 2020, we’ll be working from home. With so much uncertainty in the world, this is a decision that helped eliminate the anxiety associated with commuting and gave our teammates one less thing to worry about.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.