Senior HR Specialist at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Senior HR Specialist is responsible for providing general HR support to our New York office including employee onboarding, benefits and compensation administration, policy interpretation, maintaining employee files, HR communications and more. The Senior HR Specialist will regularly interact with DV NAMR employees, other BCG US HR teams, and the Regional and Global HR teams.
- Work with local team to provide support day to day questions and requests whilst helping employees navigate all aspects of HR
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations; assess and understand recent and changing employment-related laws and guidelines
- Facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Assist in the development, implementation, and facilitation of training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization
- Support the team and organizational development of both venture teams and cohorts
- Understand client practices and business objectives and execute on such deliverables in a timely and organized manner
- Run reports in HR systems and use Excel / Tableau to determine key metrics
- Perform other duties and complete special projects as assigned
- An undergraduate degree preferably in a people, talent or HR subject or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a HR or Learning & Development role preferably within a digital/tech company or professional services company
- Self-starter attitude, attention to detail, entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication abilities - both written and in person
- Demonstrated situational flexibility and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of US employment law
- Passion for the digital industry and the intersection of HR and technology
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.