CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
The Senior HRBP will help drive our people strategy and support our Growth business unit. We are looking for a solutions-oriented change agent who has a proven track record of partnering with business leaders to drive results. Additionally, this person will support core People initiatives and programs, finding opportunities for increasing their effectiveness. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, growth environment where they can simultaneously build and execute scalable people initiatives and programs.
The individual will report directly to the EVP, People and Performance.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the Senior HRBP to the Growth business unit
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the business, objectives and key priorities, team members and dynamics
- Partner with the business unit leaders to identify organizational and capability needs necessary to drive business results
- Continually pursue team, function and organizational improvement by developing innovative people strategies and driving execution and change management through the effective use of talent tools and resources
- Using data and business insights, proactively identify issues and opportunities, prioritize with leadership and work with cross functional partners to develop practical solutions to them
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the business leaders; coach and guide leaders on effectively managing their teams and leading in the organization
- Effectively and efficiently execute people programs and initiatives within the business and ensure they achieve intended outcomes
- Offer guidance and counseling to employees concerning work-related issues and when intervention is necessary, help to resolve issues in an efficient manner
- Serve as a leader on the People & Performance team; partner with peers to identify opportunities and provide insights/expertise
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in a people function, or as an HRBP
- Demonstrated experience: building trusted relationships with senior business leaders, effectively coaching and advising leaders on organizational issues and team challenges
- Strengths in:
- Problem solving
- Communicating and influencing at senior levels
- Effective and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in core people functions including strategic people planning, workforce planning, talent management and development, engagement and retention, compensation, HR systems and employee relations