Senior Lead, People Operations at WeWork Technology
Job Description: (Senior) Lead, People Operations
The WeWork People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Our team provides consistent service and support across people process, operations, and program management. Our global team is both a strategic partner and hands-on team focused on gathering business requirements, optimizing, and implementing people processes as we launch or enhance some of the most complex operations around the world.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities)
- Provide day to day People Operations support including troubleshooting issues and serving as the escalation point for process and systems issues.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating system problems, framing potential solutions and creating efficiencies through understanding of system capabilities and limitations.
- Serve as the Workday business process SME to standardize and streamline associated processes
- People Ops Service Desk support and management, including but not limited to: content building, issue resolution, metric reporting, daily operational maintenance
- Partner with regional People Partners, Head of People, Managers and Employees to provide broad Workday and employee lifecycle HR Operational support.
- Gain a deep understanding of how the business operates and apply that knowledge to all aspects of people-related strategy, programs, and practices; lead with the business
- Scale existing processes for growth and innovation based on business needs
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and shared services
- Leverage technical abilities to propose and automate tasks through technology and solutions
- Apply skills in business process analysis, requirements definition, testing, documentation, training, user adoption and change management.
- Manage multiple projects effectively with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Support development, maintenance and delivery of curriculum to support internal training and change management
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to diagnose process challenges and design effective solutions
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits
- Support development of standard reporting, ad hoc report requests, and operational dashboards
- Participate in system updates and enhancement projects
- Employee life-cycle champion - provide operational support of daily hire to retire activities and projects
- HR Policy Q&A
- General Business Reporting (e.g., New Hires)
- Regular employee data audits
- Document Management / Retrieval
- Compliance and Legal Inquiry
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
- 3-5+ years of general HR operations experience or HR generalist experience (Mergers & Acquisitions a plus)
- Considerable Workday HCM experience required, including reporting capabilities
- Solid Excel skills that show proficiency in pivot tables, v-lookups and charts – able to analyze and link big data sets
- Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance; work independently or within teams, and meet deadlines
- Genuine excitement and passion for leading root cause analysis, troubleshooting technical process failures, and implementing fixes to operationalize a process
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management
- A welcoming and helpful attitude with high level of creativity, flexibility and openness to change