WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Learning & Development Sr. Specialist will assist with the research, development, management, and facilitation of professional development programs. These are programs that help all Braze employees, regardless of their role, to collaborate with others, manage/lead others, and achieve their goals. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on Braze’s daily and long-term professional development strategy. You will report into the Manager of Learning & Development and partner with our existing Learning & Development team to create valuable learning resources and programs for the entire Braze organization.
The Learning & Development team is responsible for all internal training & enablement at Braze including but not limited to: company wide on-boarding, professional development and department level enablement among others. The L&D Team reports directly to the SVP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company.
As a Learning & Development Sr. Specialist at Braze you will help expand our professional development offerings to support a global community of over 700 employees. Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to the research, development and management of professional development programs
- Facilitate live instructor-led virtual and in-person learning experiences
- Evaluate professional development needs by collaborating closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify root causes of organizational growth areas and recommend an effective course of action
- Collaborate with the Learning Experience Design team to develop impactful learning experiences that are research-backed, human-centered and aligned with Braze’s mission, values, and business priorities
- Stay current with People Science research, L&D industry trends and best practices to inform and elevate learning offerings
- Collect and monitor measurement data from participants and stakeholders on the effectiveness of professional development learning initiatives to inform iterations
- This role could eventually require travel to our other offices including London, San Francisco, Chicago, and Singapore
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a Learning & Development professional with at least 3 years of experience in L&D, or other People-centric roles
- You have demonstrated experience program managing and facilitating human-centered learning experiences that are based in People Science/organizational development theory and Adult Learning Theory
- You have experience working with G Suite, LMS platforms, Zoom,
- You are passionate about helping adult learners develop their professional development skills
- You pay attention to detail and have strong project management skills
- You build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- You are an engaging public speaker with strong presence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.