Senior Learning & Development Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Learning and Development Manager is responsible for designing and implementing learning and development programs to support CLEAR’s business objectives at our corporate offices. This includes the assessment of developmental needs, design and facilitation of programs and processes, presentation of material, vendor management and administration of the learning & development process within the company. This position serves a critical role in defining and creating the expectations and tools to uphold an exceptional employee and customer experience at CLEAR.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure that our teams have the learning and development tools they need to successfully deliver on key business objectives
- Act as a learning and talent development strategic advisor with internal stakeholders to create and implement all learning and development programs for our corporate team
- Partner with business stakeholders to perform training needs assessments to identify key skills and competencies needed to drive business strategy
- Develop and facilitate New Hire Orientation and Leadership Development workshops in partnership with business stakeholders and the People Team.
- Fortify and build upon our culture foundation to ensure we’re keeping our mission and values front-and-center in everything we do through training and communication channels
- Stay up to date on emerging trends within the Learning and Development space to evaluate new partners and strategically engage with different vendors to support our current L&D platforms
- Support the building of structures, policies and workflows to ensure that onboarding, role transitions and off-boarding are done in a highly professional and hospitable manner
- Evaluate data to identify insights into the effectiveness of training in relation to business goals, make changes as needed.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Learning & Development and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in coaching and providing training for business partners and managers.
- Facilitation expert with the ability to lead both virtual and in-person workshops.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions.
- Instructional & Learning Design certification a plus
- Responds quickly to feedback through iterative design