Senior Manager, Benefits at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager of Benefits to lead Health and Welfare programs, plans and administration. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day plan administration, develop processes and procedures, and partner closely with the Shared Services Team, Brokers and external vendors to provide best in class benefits and excellent customer service to our Team Members. This new role reports directly to the Director of Global Payroll and Benefits, and is based in New York, New York.
- Supports global Benefits administration, providing timely and thorough guidance regarding eligibility, education, and supporting annual benefit renewal efforts to Team Members and People Teams.
- Manage the daily administrative tasks and activities of the Benefits Department.
- Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors, carriers and Broker.
- Liaise with communications team on Team Member engagement and awareness of benefit programs
- Manage compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements as well as ACA reporting requirements
- Provide regular training on Peloton’s benefit program, maintain and upkeep benefit information and policies on internal communications and total rewards strategy to educate our employees and enhance understanding of benefits offerings.
- Manage new hire and open enrollment activities and oversee all communication materials that are delivered to Team Members
- Manage 401(k) enrollment, administration and any inquiries from Team Members.
- Provide customer service support to Team Members regarding benefit questions or problems in partnership with Benefits Broker and plan vendors
- Partners with People team, coordinate and implement company-wide wellness campaigns, programs, and activities to promote healthy workplace behaviors and to help attract and retain talent.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal benefit laws, including ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, IRC Section 125, FMLA
- Ensure all policies are up to date and available for associates on the Intranet; participate in the updating of employee benefits policies
- 7+ years of experience in benefits, human resources or related field
- Experience in a high growth and/or tech company a plus
- Must be able to work in a high growth fast-paced environment and
- manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of human resource information systems required
- Must be comfortable with and capable of making decisions when
- Must be proactive in identifying problems and swift in resolving them
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.