Senior HR Business Partner
ESCALATE ON PEOPLE STRATEGIES THAT ACCELERATE OUR SALES TEAMS
The People Team has helped scale Sisense from ambitious start-up to the fastest growing Business Intelligence company in the world. Our mission is to help Sisensers’ do their best. As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will support the business through organizational changes, coaching managers and use data to drive decisions in our People Operations function. Above all, you will be responsible for retaining and developing Sisense’s most valued asset – its people!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE OPERATIONS TEAM
Sisense’s VP of People brings a wealth of experience from some of the world’s top companies. She enjoys working with people who are passionate about partnering with the business to empower people to be their best in achieving their goals and having a positive impact! Her domain expertise includes, but not limited to, organizational psychology and design, employee relations, learning and development as well as building out scalable people processes for organizations.
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and recognizes the enormous responsibility that they have - we are developing our colleagues and their careers while helping Sisense grow.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
By Day 30…
- You’ll have met with key leaders in the sales organization to learn more about their management goals, business objectives and their team structures
- You’ll learn about the Sisense business, culture, and what drives each team
- You will have completed training on our people tech stack which includes BambooHR and Culture Amp
- You'll have weekly 1:1s with the business managers you support
By Day 60…
- You’ll understand the broader organizational structure and have gotten to know the people you will be working with as well as deep understanding of the Sisense people processes
- You'll have assessed what is needed within the organization that will improve the overall effectiveness of management and employee engagement
- You'll have mastered your understanding of the business you support, it's strengths and people related gaps, and are partnering with the leadership in designing solutions!
- You may have even navigated a few employee relations issues
By Day 90…
- You’ll become the trusted adviser to your respective business units
- You’ll own key business unit specific and company wide initiatives ranging from development, process improvements, promotions, to diversity & inclusion
- You’ll implement best practices because we’re always looking at how we can do this better, bigger and more efficiently
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’ve managed complex people and process issues where being creative and caring about employee experience matters
- You’ve displayed a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize
- You have strong leadership, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- You have a strong knowledge of best practice and have a thirst for learning how create competitive advantage for retention purposes
- Ability to build partnerships across various teams, work in a collaborative manner, and develop strong working relationships with hiring managers
- You've been an advocate for diversity and inclusion and understand how its a competitive business advantage
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.