Senior Manager, HR Operations
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is a hiring a Senior Manager, HR Operations in our New York Headquarters!
- Be our very first Lead for HR Operations and play an integral role in shaping our core HR practices, such as immigration, HR policies, compliance, and HR data and systems.
- Rapidly scale and optimize our HR operations to support a growing team and evolving business goals.
- Build and maintain accurate process documentation, flows and knowledge base to ensure data accuracy across People Team systems
- Proactively spot opportunities for process improvement and put into action
- Ability to identify change management needs and downstream impacts; develop appropriate communication plan for each area / stakeholder
- Oversee global mobility moves for employees by partnering with vendors and managing the process for employees
- Ownership of immigration process including partnering with vendors on visa sponsorships, etc
- Proven experience of leading or supporting the implementation of a new HR system
- Implement and maintain global wellness program
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in HR/Operations and/or HR information systems
- Be experienced in diagnosing process inefficiencies and compliance gaps, then building solutions and adeptly rolling out new programs and processes with successful adoption.
- Balance a strong ability to create structure, while remaining flexible to adjust as needs change.
- Are a savvy problem solver, with a scrappy, “find a way to get it done” mentality and strong attention to detail.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable processes and technology solutions to drive operational efficiency
- Organized with great follow up skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative work style with a focus on providing exceptional service to all clients
- Experience with compliance, audit/validation of data sets from disparate systems, reporting and analysis
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience in a high growth environment preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.