Senior Manager, HR Systems
As the Sr Manager, HR Systems you will oversee the People technology function, including its day-to-day operations and strategic direction. This position is responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management to further develop our existing HR systems (Ultipro, Greenhouse, Reflektive, TalentComp) as well as recommend and implement new solutions to facilitate efficient operations to meet current and future business needs, while also overseeing and managing the HR Systems Lead.
This role reports into our Director, Partners and Programs and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and strategic direction of HR Systems including the enhancement and maintenance
- Partner with stakeholders (People team, Finance, Corporate IT) to identify gaps to inform a two year roadmap that will:
- establish objectives, goals, and priorities for optimizing existing and implementing new HR System solutions
- plan, budget and forecast organizational needs inclusive of system upgrades and the potential impact of those plans on current and future functionality
- remedy gaps and minimize transactional HR activity
- include a comprehensive change management and communications plan to help ensure adoption of changes in HR systems
- Create, coordinate, administer, and maintain the security access of all Human Resources/ Payroll related applications in partnership with Corporate IT
- Partner with internal controls and Manager, People Operations to establish procedures and serve as the point of contact for audits of internal People data and processes
- Establish end-user training on HR Systems for stakeholders (People team members, managers)
- Act as a liaison with third-party vendors
- Minimal to no travel is expected for this role
- 15+ years of progressive HR experience with ~3 years serving in an HR Systems capacity. Prior implementation experience and knowledge of Ultipro and Greenhouse a plus.
- Prior people management experience preferred
- Experience working in both private and public organizations
- A strong bias towards teamwork and ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, high growth, deadline oriented environment, all while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including translating technical information for non technical end users
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail and errors in large datasets.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 700 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.