Senior Manager, Learning & Development at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Learning & Development to join our growing team. You will be part of building and delivering high quality training and development experiences for Braze. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term people enablement strategy. You will partner with our existing Learning & Development team who are passionate about creating meaningful and impactful learning experiences to continue to evolve the people-based learning resources and programs for our entire organization! This role is based in our NY headquarters, reports to the Director, Learning & Development. You will be part of a forward-thinking and creative global People Team.
- Collaborate with L&D Coordinator to evolve and facilitate training programs such as New Employee Orientation
- Design, develop and deliver a robust manager training & development program in partnership with L&D Director
- Create and conduct soft skill and career development workshops for professional enablement.
- Develop content for classroom training, web-hosted training and on-demand e-learning.
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization for training content.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and calendar.
- Report and track training progress.
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of training programs and adapt as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- A fantastic written and verbal communicator, who enjoys building relationships.
- Energetic and excel in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Strong training facilitation and coordination skills.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a training role.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and independent thinker.
Ideally, You'll Also Have
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience working with startups and global organizations preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.