Senior Manager, People Operations at CLEAR
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
Reporting into the Senior Director, People Operations, you will support the execution of the people strategy and initiatives. This is a role that is broad in scope and exposure to help drive the organizational objectives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for enhancing people processes and live in the data to explain the “what”, “why”, and “what now”.
What You Will Do:
- Help drive the People functional excellence through automating processes, designing policies and delivering system solutions that enable the team to be more efficient
- Own and drive analysis of data to identify relationships, trends, and potential business impact; interpret data and communicate findings to the People team.
- Develop, align and streamline people policies and supporting procedures, providing the necessary communication, training and guidance to meet the needs of the range of stakeholders across the business
- Implement and maintain process improvements that will enhance the employee experience with people services
- Articulate opportunities for change initiatives that will positively influence business operations and results
- Elevate the employee experience by developing and communicating actionable insights
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Operations, HR or a related field.
- 4+ years of People Operations experience. Prior working experience in consulting, a start-up or hyper growth organization a plus
- Demonstrated program/project ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and extracting/communicating data findings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interface with management and peers, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- Agile with the ability to respond to rapidly changing business models, with proven track record in change management.