Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (High Volume) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition to grow and develop our amazing team of Recruiters and Coordinators supporting Field Operations, Retail, Warehouse and Member Support positions. This recruiting team supports multiple executives who, together, are tasked with building and delivering Peloton products and services that enable immersive and challenging workouts into people's lives in a more accessible, affordable, and efficient way.
The person in this role will act as a true partner to the business to identify their talent needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, and lead an experienced team of recruiters as they work to bring some of the world's top talent to Peloton. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of working with key partner groups within the talent attraction organization to ensure that our programs and processes serve the needs of the business. In our rapidly scaling company, the ability to drive results, while remaining agile and able to shift gears at a moment’s notice, will be critical to your success.
- Act as trusted advisor and consultant to senior business leaders to define and develop strategic hiring plans
- Work in partnership with the broader Talent Attraction leadership team to define and build out company-wide talent attraction programs
- Continue to build and grow our talented team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Be a people-oriented facilitator that values input across multiple perspectives, can synthesize ideas, and is comfortable not having all the answers
- Leverage data, and an ability to deep dive when needed, to gain and share insights with key stakeholders
- Drive process improvement/enhancements at every stage of the process, with a passion for delivering amazing candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Lead by example, with a strong bias for action
- 5+ years of experience building, leading, and developing a highly engaged recruiting team
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth company, preferably from a manufacturing, supply chain, or distribution background
- Deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in high-volume talent acquisition
- Experience leveraging data to communicate to executives, identify strengths and opportunities within processes/programs, and guide a team to exceptional performance
- World-class ability to identify and attract top talent, both for an organization and for your own team
- Passion for always being in the know on the latest trends and recruiting best practices
- Unique ability to mind the details, while never losing sight of the big picture
- A collection of experiences where your ability to be resilient, adaptable, tenacious, creative and driven have been critical to your success
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.