Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Tech, Product, Analytics
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We have developed our hiring philosophy and thoughtful processes over the past years that we continue to improve in order to ensure scalability. We are looking for an enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As our Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will play a critical role in building our teams and scaling our technical recruiting function. A tactical, strategic recruiting manager, you will be managing a small team, providing tactical, thought leadership in recruiting for a diverse set of roles within our fastest growing teams: Software Engineering, Digital Product and Analytics. Additionally, you will be a key partner to hiring managers and interview teams to ensure we continue to run a strong, unbiased and efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, with a particular focus on Engineering, Digital Product and Analytics.
- Lead, coach, and mentor direct reports through weekly 1:1 meetings and day-to-day people management.
- Give regular feedback to direct reports and managing performance throughout.
- Provide the team with support and resources to achieve professional and personal developmental goals.
- Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles and candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes, and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Harry's mission to deliver the highest quality products to the customer.
This should describe you:
- Multiple years of full-cycle recruiting experience in high-growth environments, coupled with experience managing small teams in a high-growth startup or similar.
- Sourcing Master: you have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using LinkedIn and other sourcing techniques, plus an extensive network to pull from.
- Fast learner and adaptable to all timelines, needs and asks within recruiting.
- Passionate about the candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great.
- Bar Raiser. You want to find the best of the best! You push hiring managers to make sure they are keeping the bar high even if that means a longer time to fill.
- Constant learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team and the world around you.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication.
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition
- Work within the People team
- Work cross-functionally with the entire Harry’s organization to find, hire, and retain top talent
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.