Senior Manager, Technical Recruiter at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our VP of People, the Sr. Manager, Technical Recruiter will be charged with identifying and hiring top talent to grow our technical organization. They will work with hiring managers to create a strong hiring strategy while building a dedicated and successful workforce. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Sr. Manager, Technical Recruiter will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with managers to understand technical requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies
- Develop and advertise accurate job descriptions to attract a highly qualified candidate pool
- Identify creative and strategic ways to source great people
- Apply effective recruiting practices to passive and active candidates
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate and schedule candidates
Who You Are
- A Paxful Tech Recruiter creates a positive experience for candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruiting process.
- You will contribute to identifying opportunities within Paxful's hiring process.
- You will hold high volume req loads as well as focusing on pipeline building and recruiting process excellence.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience recruiting technical roles at all levels, preferable in a global capacity within the software industry
- Proven success in full-cycle recruitment, sourcing to closing technical positions
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ambitious, efficient, and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, Thursday happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.