Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About the company
Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
About the job
As our Senior Manager of Technical Recruiting, you will contribute to a best-in-class recruiting process and candidate experience by guiding technical candidates throughout the recruiting process for Vault Health. In this role, you will partner with our engineering leadership to recruit and manage a robust pipeline of technical talent, focusing primarily on software engineers. You will help define and build our strategy for hiring the best talent for our company.
You will report to and partner with our Director of People, while working very closely with our VP of Engineering and engineering leadership.What you'll do:
- Partner with key stakeholders to build out a best-in-class recruiting strategy
- Establish a comprehensive recruiting strategy, employer branding and SLAs
- Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools to better improve the recruiting process
- Establish best practices in candidate feedback, interviews, debriefs, etc
- Source and guide candidates throughout the recruiting process for Vault Health
- Develop networks of qualified software engineers, product managers, designers and more to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens through offer calls, and everything in-between
- Become a partner and trusted advisor for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Look to create the best candidate experience in the world. Period.
- Manage and partner with technical search firms to find the best talent for our teams
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes to improve the delivery of requisitions on time
- Be a trusted advisor to the hiring team and stakeholders
- Close candidates independently and/or preps hiring manager for successful closes
- Properly identify triggers and candidate motivations throughout the process
- Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing offer packages and strategies
- Manage administrative process for full-cycle recruiting
- Successfully manage full-cycle recruiting, leveraging shared systems and processes [e.g. ensure that interviewers submit feedback, manage offer approval process, conduct reference checks, assist with the immigration process etc...]
- Active participant in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes
- Courage: You’ll readily provide direct and actionable feedback, stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Communicates Effectively: You need to attentively listen to others and adjust to fit the audience and the message. Being effective among diverse styles and position levels is key also.
- Drives Results: You’re skilled at pushing yourself and helping others to achieve results. And there is evidence of routinely hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types.
- Instills Trust: Showing consistency between words and actions is key; gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: You proactively seek feedback without being defensive, being open to your areas of development. You admit mistakes and gain insights from experiences.
- A strong understanding of various technical stacks, programming languages and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting and sourcing engineers in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Most recent 2+ years conducting full lifecycle in-house recruiting
- Experience with Greenhouse, ICIMS, Lever, or SmartRecruiters
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention.
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Annual learning stipend
- 16-week parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office