Senior People Ops Manager
Share your broad knowledge of HR best practices with CB Insights’ growing team.
You know how to engage, inspire, coach and empower teams and individuals. Your recommendations for improving organizational performance are data-driven and precise, and your speaking and writing skills are top notch.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for both building and refining processes and practices, is strong in influencing and mentoring others and an expert in building strong relationships employees at all levels. We need an HR thought leader who can balance the need to be a strategic business partner with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Coach and build strong trusted relationships with our managers and teams
- Provide strategic advice on all people matters: workforce planning, organizational design, performance management and talent development
- Enhance our employee processes from onboarding to development
- Apply rock-solid analytics to HR processes and programs
- Support the development of our HR function
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 7+ years HR experience
- Deep knowledge of coaching individuals who are first/mid-level managers or high performers
- Impeccable process skills with ability to establish/meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Expertise in various HR programs including, but not limited to onboarding, performance management, employee relations, conflict resolution, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Passionate about HR analytics
- Excellent communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- Enthusiastic with a get sh*t done attitude
- Great teammate and desire to work in a dynamic work environment
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!