Senior People Partner (HRBP) at Collibra
We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for an experienced Senior HRBP to support our rapid global growth. As the Senior HRBP for Marketing and Corporate functions you will focus on developing and implementing People strategies that align with Collibra’s business objectives. Given the exciting pace of change, we are looking for someone who can develop and execute programs and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness.
The successful candidate should have the ability to partner with and influence executives and their management teams at all levels. In addition, you will be an advocate for Collibra’s culture and values, engaging with the larger global People team to help guide your clients through all people-related matters as they navigate challenges and embrace opportunity.A day in the life of a Senior People Partner at Collibra:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Build deep relationships with executives, business leaders, and people managers by providing proactive support on organizational and people-related strategy
- Understand the business challenges to help address the organization and talent needs
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, and skills assessment and development
- Arm your business leaders with the tools necessary to lead through change as we scale
- Actively participate in the key leadership teams as a partner to the business
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health on topics such as retention, employee experience, etc.
- Partner with the business to design and execute people programs (E.g. Talent Review, Succession Planning, D&I, Performance Reviews)
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- 8+ years of HRBP experience
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Demonstrated experience in various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Ability and interest to work at all levels of HR - strategic, operational, and tactical
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to support diverse, geographically dispersed, multicultural fast paced environment
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package