Senior People Partner
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a Senior People Partner (HRBP) to join our team in New York. This individual will support our leadership and employees to deliver strategic partnership for people programs and people experience. This isn't just about running a smooth promotion process; our people partners need to have a solid understanding of our business, a connection to our employees and a passion for our culture. They develop relationships across the organization which enables them to anticipate people's needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our People and Culture team is focused on enabling our business to scale, our managers to lead, and our people to thrive. The People Partner role will continue to evolve and change as the company, and People and Culture org itself, grow. We want someone who will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment, who can have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
This is an opportunity to be part of an organization where you can influence the thinking around our people processes and systems, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
- Minimum 7 years of HR experience with broad knowledge and experience in Human Resource management
- 3+ years as HR Business Partner supporting client groups
- Experience understanding strategic organizational issues and influencing change
- Proven history using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation experience
- Results oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and has the ability to exercise independent judgment; comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by building and finding solutions
- Drives continuous improvement, comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or related equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations, change management, coaching, counseling, and advising at all levels in the organization
- Excellent consultative and analytical skills
- Prove, Program and Project Management capabilities
- Strong understanding of compensation plans
- Understanding of sales organization a plus
- Previous experience as a positive contributor to company community and culture going above and beyond job duties
- Partner with functional and business leaders to strategize on personnel issues and a customized approach toward people strategy across the business.
- Ensure the delivery of People (HR) services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development, and culture.
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows.
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Develop knowledge and skills to reinforce the BetterCloud culture with leaders and employees.
- Act as a liaison between recruiting and business team; participate in interview processes for key hires.
- Drive cross functional HR projects and initiatives, as needed,
- Analyze data, understand trends, and develop proactive solutions to further support business objectives,
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.