Senior Product Recruiter (Remote) at Squarespace
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find and hire the talent that will help us transform the future of online publishing.
We are in search of a Senior Recruiter to support hiring for our Product Organization, with the main focus being Product Management and Product Analytics. You will build consultative partnerships with our Hiring Managers to guide the full cycle recruitment process inclusive of sourcing, portfolio review, interviewing, and closing qualified candidates. This is an incredible opportunity to affect the future of our products at Squarespace through the scale of the teams that build them.
You will report to our Staff Product Recruiter and can work remotely from one of our approved states (please see the application questions below).
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, and skills that makes a good Product Manager
- Build high-trust relationships with hiring managers and interviewers alike; communicate progress updates to senior leadership
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- You'll work with leadership to determine hiring needs and establish processes to support those goals
- You'll partner with the interview team and senior leadership to agree on role profiles, candidate feedback, and offer details
- Partner with teams like HRBP, FP&A, L&D and Onboarding to provide a seamless, holistic candidate experience
- You'll champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- 4+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in a tech environment, 1+ year hiring Product Managers
- Engage with and attract a diverse pipeline of candidates
- High touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, referrals and employees to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has an excellent experience regardless of outcome
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends in product and the tech industry
- You use data to identify trends in hiring to improve how we operate and adapt processes
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.