Senior Recruiter Engineering at Integral Ad Science
IAS strives to provide concierge level service and advisory to the Business and drive a best in class candidate experience. You will Lead R+D recruiting, building out a high performance function that leverages Greenhouse (ATS), Linkedin and other tools to identify top candidates across Engineering, Data Science and Product Management roles. You should be thoughtful in how you do work, thinking about ways to improve your process. Necessity may be the mother of invention, but laziness is the inspiration for automation.
This position requires creativity, innovation, initiative, good humor, high energy, a strong sense of urgency and interpersonal savvy in order to drive and manage the full-cycle recruiting process at IAS.
You should be comfortable hiring and training people, while working as a player coach. You have former reports who've gone on to bigger and better things. You help drive clarity around requirements and act in an advisory capacity. With the change in employment law, you have a good sense of compensation across the industry and various skill sets. You help define processes and are comfortable with change. It's helpful if you know AdTech but that's not a requirement. Bonus points if you're a former engineer, data scientist or marketer.
- Manage the candidate process, from sourcing to the transition to onboarding, to ensure a thorough, informative, streamlined and engaging candidate experience.
- Evaluate skill level and culture fit, make salary recommendations, complete reference checks and manage the offer phase.
- Ensure hiring team’s collaboration and preparedness throughout the interview and offer process; foster the timely exchange of information.
- Leverage ATS reporting functionality to communicate candidate pipelines and recruiting status as appropriate.
- Implement innovative and proven strategies to source a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool; proactively research and investigate new ideas and tools to source passive candidates.
- Participate in employer branding initiatives and other ad hoc projects and responsibilities as assigned.
What’s in it for You?
- Autonomy, Accountability, Transparency.
- Helping to define the roadmap for recruiting at scale.
- Working with nice people.
- A great wage, awesome benefits, the opportunity to make mistakes and learn while getting paid.
- Snacks, Drinks and all the benefits you would expect from working at a top company in an industry that’s like Hansel...so hot!
- Meet us if you want to find out more.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.