Senior Recruiter (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) at MANTL
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
MANTL is looking for a Senior Business Recruiter to join our People team and help drive Talent Acquisition strategy across our Growth (Sales, Marketing, Communications & more) and Customer Success (Customer Success, Implementations, Solutions Engineers & more) orgs. You will partner with Hiring Managers and Executives to understand the business, anticipate and deliver on team's hiring needs and develop a robust pipeline of A+ talent.
We are looking for someone who has a strategic approach to finding top talent and has a knack for building impactful relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates, and focuses on building strong and inclusive teams.
What You'll Do:
- Lead full cycle recruitment process on multiple business roles (enterprise account executives, sales directors, sales operations, all types of marketing roles, communications, PR, etc.)
- Develop comprehensive sourcing plans to attract top talent and build a robust pipeline of talent
- Enhance our approach to structured interviewing at MANTL (interview training and prep for interview team); design Interview stages and processes
- Ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers and teams to effectively deliver results
- Build and provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve our leadership recruiting processes and strategies
- Lead kick-off calls for new roles with interview team
- Communicate updates on active searches regularly
- Maintain job postings on multiple job boards; maintain ATS system
- Act as a strategic partner by providing market insights, compensation advice, recruiting metrics and strategies to improve funnel efficiency
- Handle job offers including administration and any negotiations
- Drive our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives forward through hiring
- You have 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting at an Exec search firm or in-house at a fast growing startup
- You have a track record of success recruiting and hiring for senior level roles
- You are an excellent networker and understand how to effectively engage candidates across multiple business functions
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to persuade and advise executives on recruiting best practices
- You have experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- Capability of understanding and communicating complex technical requirements
- Recruiting experience at an early stage, high-growth startup
- Greenhouse guru
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.