Senior Recruiter at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, research, etc.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Come up with creative messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Ensure each message we send out is personalized to the candidate’s experience and in line with the Angi's Talent Brand
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university. Focus in recruiting and demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience within a tech company or start up environment
- Ability to understand business objectives and culture and translate these to hiring requirements
- Must be flexible with the ability to adjust a search as business requirements change
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world