As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Drive full cycle recruitment, selection and hiring process for a range of talent for BCG Digital Ventures.
- Assist in the development and implementation effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high-quality candidates for DV or Ventures, without the assistance of external headhunters
- Build talent pools through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing
- Facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with client hiring managers by understanding their needs
- Participate in any other HR, Recruitment or administration tasks to support the department and company as required
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for high caliber talent
As a Senior Recruiter, you will need:
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in recruiting specializing in sourcing, evaluating and hiring top talent within the user experience and interactive creative design field preferably for fast growing technical or digital companies.
- Experience in identifying and engaging with top tier candidates across a range of areas including Engineering, Product Management, Design and Leadership.
- Ability to partner with and influence business leaders and hiring as a talent adviser.
- Strong knowledge of new technologies, design methodologies and design/technology industry trends
- Able to utilize social networking avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Modify quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- Start Up experience a huge plus!
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com. Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.