Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
- You have 1-4 years of talent acquisition experience under your belt
- You understands how to engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- You have experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers.
- You have basic understanding of reporting templates and ability to use tools such as Google Sheets
- You embody our culture and values
- You will manage and build a strong, consistent pipeline of candidates for roles across all business lines aiming to optimize and reduce time to hire.
- You will find and engage passive candidates, own the full recruitment life-cycle and develop new processes and workflows.
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the market intel by developing relevant candidate mappings for where external talent pools exist.