About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We have developed our hiring philosophy and thoughtful processes over the past years that we continue to improve in order to ensure scalability. We are looking for an enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As a Senior Recruiter at Harry’s, you will play a critical role in helping to build our teams! You will work to source, interview and hire candidates for a diverse set of roles. Additionally, as a recruiter, you will play a consultative role with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure we have a strong, unbiased, and efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires with a particular focus on corporate functions (e.g., Customer Experience, Finance, Marketing, and People), Brand, R&D, and Ops.
- Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles and candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Harry's mission to deliver the highest quality products to the customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
This should describe you:
- Sourcing Master - you have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using LinkedIn and other sourcing tool/techniques
- Fast learner and adaptable to all timelines, needs and asks within recruiting
- You deeply care about the candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great
- Bar Raiser - you want to find the best of the best! You push hiring managers to make sure they are keeping the bar high
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition
- People Operations and People Business Partner teams
- Working cross-functionally with the entire Harry’s organization to find, hire, and retain top talent
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.