Senior Recruiter at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 100+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
The Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior Recruiter at Orchard, you will help drive the talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing team in New York. You will partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team’s hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and build a robust pipeline of talent across a variety of departments. This is a true utility player role. You will also be responsible for providing a high touch, best in class candidate experience. This role reports into the Director of Recruiting.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent
- Provide data insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies
- 5+ years of experience working in a full cycle recruiting role, ideally in a high growth early stage startup (recent in-house recruiting experience required)
- Comfortable working across a wide variety of types of roles with varying degrees of difficulty
- Solid organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs and candidates
- Strong communication skills and the ability to persuade and advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- Ability to be flexible with changing business priorities and to work with a sense of urgency
- Comfort working in ambiguity and limited process
- Proficiency with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.
- Bachelors degree required