Senior Recruiter at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
As a Senior Recruiter for Fluent, you'll be responsible for hiring the exceptional talent that will elevate the company and help us shape the future of Fluent. Reporting to our Head of People, you will help to own and drive forth recruiting efforts, and as a member of the People Team, you will work to build and embody the culture of our growing organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions
- Develop a deep understanding of Fluent’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, and use this knowledge to write effective job descriptions, build recruitment strategies and craft compelling messaging to potential candidates,
- Communicate effectively with internal collaborators and stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and the requirements of each interview process
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS and other tools, as appropriate
- Own recruitment reporting for executive team and hiring managers
- 5 + years’ experience in recruiting
- Experience recruiting for a startup, media, or tech company is a HUGE plus!
- A mature, positive, deliberate and focused attitude
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles
- Strong ability to do search recruiting and networking
- Comfortable in a small team, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise both talent and hiring managers at a senior level
- Tenacity, intellectual curiosity, and the drive for continuous improvement
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, and fancy dinners. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.