Senior Recruiter at Onna
We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Facebook, Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In May 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to join our team and support our recruiting efforts by leveraging best-in-class strategies across our growing organization. This person will help hiring managers across the business grow and scale their teams. The successful candidate has previous experience in high growth environments and strong knowledge of current trends, innovations, and best practices in global talent acquisition.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast-growing team, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
- 3-5 years of in-house recruiting experience
- Proven success in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience with Google Apps & Microsoft Suite
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have advanced sourcing skills including the use of social networks and research resources.
- You have strong candidate evaluation skills and experience in interview and evaluation techniques.
- You understand compliance in employment (OFCCP) including EEO and related policies.
- You’re an excellent communicator and collaborator - work with people naturally motivates and energizes you and you use feedback as fuel to improve yourself.
- You’re a motivated self-starter who works well with a lot of autonomy and little direction.
- You’re analytical and feel comfortable using numbers to dissect problems and communicate insights.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop and iterate on processes where they don’t already exist.
- You’re able to manage multiple, shifting priorities in a fast-paced atmosphere with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor, and are able to stay a step ahead at all times.
- You are a quick learner with an intuitive mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
- You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through for both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the talent team and hiring managers to develop a comprehensive understanding of open roles and business needs.
- Implement creative strategies to identify and source a qualified and diverse candidate pool, using social networks, LinkedIn Recruiter, cold calling, and referrals.
- Through direct and personalized outreach and relationship-building techniques, convert passive prospects into interested candidates for our open positions.
- Screen candidates and leads received through advertising, applicant tracking systems, employee referrals, career fairs, networking, and direct contact.
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System and schedule phone, onsite, and video interviews with hiring teams and candidates.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.