Paxos was founded in 2012 as the first institutional and regulated crypto-exchange, our founding team quickly realized there was an opportunity to establish ourselves as the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin PAX, we’re giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We’re also building solutions for some of the world’s best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies - it's time for a change.
The Paxos People Team is looking for a Senior Recruiter who can bring innovation and energy to our team and raise the bar across all areas of recruitment. As a leader on the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be trusted to work autonomously to build and execute on sourcing/recruiting strategies, drive an exceptional candidate experience, and champion standardization in our assessment process. We already have a good hiring process with engaged hiring managers, but we need someone who can take us from good to great - is that you?
What you will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Paxos culture, our products, strategic direction, and competitors and then use this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes and procedures, employer branding, interview training, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and how it fits within the overall organization
- Help define, design and implement robust search strategies to build deep pipelines for active roles and future roles yet to be approved
- Deliver balanced diverse pipelines as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate experience and engagement
- Ensure quality over quantity - you are a true partner in hiring; it's your job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years of in-house recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience closing senior candidates
- Have experience with Greenhouse and Google Suite
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Integrity, good judgement, and discretion
- You value diversity and have ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
- Be self-motivated and intellectually curious
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $142MM Series C
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Paxos Founder on CNBC’s Mad Money