Senior Recruiter at Paxos
At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
The Paxos People Team is looking for a Senior Recruiter who can bring innovation and energy to our team and raise the bar across all areas of recruitment. As a leader on the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be trusted to work autonomously to build and execute on sourcing/recruiting strategies, drive an exceptional candidate experience, and champion standardization in our assessment process. We already have a good hiring process with engaged hiring managers, but we need someone who can take us from good to great - is that you?
What you will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Paxos culture, our products, strategic direction, and competitors and then use this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes and procedures, employer branding, interview training, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and how it fits within the overall organization
- Help define, design and implement robust search strategies to build deep pipelines for active roles and future roles yet to be approved
- Deliver balanced diverse pipelines as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate experience and engagement
- Ensure quality over quantity - you are a true partner in hiring; it's your job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years of in-house recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience closing senior candidates
- Have experience with Greenhouse and Google Suite
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Integrity, good judgement, and discretion
- You value diversity and have ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
- Be self-motivated and intellectually curious
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $142MM Series C
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Paxos Founder on CNBC’s Mad Money