Senior Recruiter at SwagUp
All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
You’ll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring across all teams. SwagUp is rapidly growing, with no plans of slowing down anytime soon! Our best asset is our people, and we need someone who is dedicated to finding us the best talent while we continue to grow. You will need to be proactive with your outreach to candidates across multiple channels and social platforms, and be comfortable poaching candidates within the industry.
SwagUp’s Senior Recruiter will manage our full-cycle recruitment process - from building diverse talent pipelines, to developing strong relationships with our hiring managers while empowering them to make informed hiring decisions, to filling all open roles in order to achieve hiring targets.
As the first Senior Recruiter at SwagUp, you will have the exciting opportunity to be a part of a small, but mighty team committed to big results. This is an amazing opportunity to shape the future of SwagUp by attracting and recruiting top talent, while cultivating an amazing candidate experience.
You will be the gatekeeper in ensuring that all potential candidates will play a key role in the culture component at SwagUp. Our culture is special, and you’ll be an asset in helping us bring on new hires who will enhance and maintain the culture we’ve worked so hard to build!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to gain greater perspective into hiring requirements and hiring objectives, and develop job descriptions tailored off of these discussions.
- Utilize various job posting platforms and channels, including social media and networking groups, to proactively engage with and attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of both active and passive candidates in various markets while establishing networking relationships with prospective candidates.
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the duration of the hiring process by remaining accessible, responsible, and transparent to candidates. We want all candidates to walk away having a positive point of view towards SwagUp as a brand, regardless of outcome.
- Conduct thorough interviews and initial screens by asking the right questions while keeping SwagUp’s culture and values in mind.
- Work with HR and Finance to ensure that our salary rates are aligned with market value.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to hiring managers throughout the hiring process, keeping all necessary stakeholders informed and in the loop in regards to progress on all open roles.
- Maintain our proactive culture, where people inspire and push each other to be better, and are excited by the ongoing challenges they face here.
- Experience sourcing, recruiting, and closing at a high-growth tech startup for roles across multiple teams at a variety of levels.
- Experience recruiting for non-exempt positions, as you will be responsible for hiring in our warehouse.
- Enthusiasm and passion for “relationship building” recruiting; the ideal candidate will have a warm, outgoing, and approachable personality in order to guarantee the best candidate experience!
- Knowledge and comfortability with various recruiting tools and platforms to identify and connect with candidates.
- Ability to manage high-volume recruitment in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to building diverse, inclusive, and highly-talented teams.
- Comfortable working autonomously simultaneously on multiple positions, with an ability to prioritize top business needs.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize as needed!), deliver realistic timelines, and achieve hiring goals.
- Experience coordinating job fairs for hourly staff is a plus, ideally you will have had experience attending hiring events.
What Success Looks Like:
- Establish a baseline and improve the amount of time from when the job is posted, to when the candidate is passed along beyond the hiring manager.
- Establish a baseline and improve the percentage of candidates making it to the third round of interviews.
- Establish a baseline and improve overall time to fill roles with the best talent.
- Establish a baseline and improve first-year attrition rates and employee tenure for all hires. Part of making the right hires is ensuring these are hires looking to grow as the company grows, with long-term plans of being with us.
- Establish a baseline and improve a high percentage of offer letter acceptances to ensure our organization is a desirable, attractive place to work.
- Establish a baseline and improve the time between a candidate submits their application and the first initial outreach.
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon