Senior Recruiter at TrialSpark
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
- Support TrialSpark's growth and geographic expansion by owning a vertical and taking ownership over parts of the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Responsible for delivering top-notch talent pipelines and candidate pool across a part of the company while taking some ownership for senior searches.
- Help think through strategic optimizations to our recruitment process to ensure we bring the right type of people to the company from an experience and cultural perspective
- Help with creation and execution of hiring plans/roadmaps including accountability for a recruiting budget
- Learning about and owning roles in which you may have little experience (e.g. clinical roles)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a thought partner to senior leadership on all matters related to hiring
- Help create long term talent acquisition strategy and deliver in business areas with large cross-functional impact
- Organizing resources within the team to reach goals
- Establishing metrics, building feedback loops and using data to drive decision-making (including decisions about tools used)
- Addressing client and candidate needs before being asked
- 7+ years of professional recruiting experience
- BA/BS degree or higher
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.