Senior Sales Recruiter
Trustpilot is looking for a results driven Senior Sales Recruiter to join our US recruiting team! We strongly believe that hiring the best talent is the first step to our success and this pivotal role will be instrumental to that mission. This is a performance based position where your contributions to the team will be seen in the people you bring into the office so we need someone passionate about Talent Acquisition who is also ready to have fun, be creative and work hard.
At Trustpilot you will:
- Manage the full recruiting cycle for open Sales and Non-Sales positions across our team, starting at the Entry Level but going up to the most Senior level hires
- Hire sales people in high volumes, working towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Proactively source sales talent using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter while also managing inbound applications daily
- Review resumes and pre-screen qualified candidates; manage interview scheduling and move the hiring process forward in a timely manner.
- Work with department heads to build strong relationships in order to become a trusted hiring partner, not just a recruiter for hire
- Input and manage all candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse
- Ensure that all candidates have a pleasant experience interviewing with Trustpilot whether they are hired or not
- Attend networking and hiring events to grow your professional network
- Utilize social media to build content that contributes to our Employer Brand
- 4 year college degree
- 2-4 years of Sales recruiting experience in SaaS or a staffing agency
- Drive to be successful - this is a performance based job where you will be paid on how well you perform
- Ability to manage several different tasks simultaneously, all while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Ability to adapt to changing hiring needs as we scale
- Excellent communication skills, as well as being able to give all tasks a high attention to detail
- Prior experience using LinkedIn Recruiter as a sourcing tool is a plus
- At your best when you're working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of the SaaS industry is a plus
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in technology
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.