Senior Sales Recruiter at Bluecore
- Lead the design and delivery of innovative recruiting campaign activities and employment branding that pull high quality candidates to the company
- Full-cycle recruiting for various sales (and possibly other) roles across the organization within the US market, including our Manhattan Headquarters and various regional sales positions nationwide. This will include senior level roles as well as Individual Contributor Functions
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions, across multiple departments at all times
- Map and re-engineer current process to clarify ownership, improve efficiency and decrease time to fill. Predict and remediate potential process bottlenecks, minimizing time to hire and diffusing unrealistic management expectations
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company applicant tracking system (Lever); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations
- High Volume effective phone screens, interviews, and coordination of candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance
- Maintain Lever applicant tracking system and all candidate work flows, with the ability to produce activity & candidate tracking reports as needed
- Attend events as needed, such as career fairs and other employment networking events. Experience in diversity initiatives strongly preferred
- Complete various reports and analyze the data to ensure it is leveraged into useful business intelligence
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market
- Partner with HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a pro-active way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- BA or BS from an accredited university. A focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline is preferred
- Successful track record of 7+ years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency
- Superior abilities in pro-active recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques;
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Strong knowledge of all pertinent employment laws at the state and federal level as they pertain to recruitment and interviewing; acting as a subject matter expert to all internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions, creating employee value proposition to building onboarding tools.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for senior level roles, and specifically within Saas Sales; new business and account management.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy