Senior Sales Recruiter
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the RoleWe are looking for a skilled Senior Sales Recruiter to join the Riskified team and make a huge impact on our growing organization. You will manage the full recruitment life-cycle across a variety of business areas and roles, with a strong focus on Sales and revenue-focused roles, partnering strategically with hiring leaders and doing what is needed to ensure we achieve our hiring goals.
You are someone who takes pride in sourcing amazing candidates and crushing your targets. You recognize that a Recruiter doesn’t simply fill jobs: they play a critical role in defining a company’s growth and success.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an exciting and fast-growing start up, working on initiatives to enhance our processes, employer brand, D&I and candidate experience.What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, focusing on roles across Sales and Marketing, along with a potential variety of other areas;
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience;
- Partner closely with hiring managers on creative sourcing strategies and optimizing our screening processes;
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, low-cost sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates;
- Act as a brand ambassador, promoting Riskified’s culture and value proposition;
- Develop your knowledge base on Riskified’s business, culture and market, and stay up to date on the recruiting industry’s best practices and latest trends, sharing with the team;
- Ensure the data integrity of our ATS (Greenhouse);
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, HR and other partners on process improvements, events, D&I, employer branding and various other initiatives.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably at an agency or high-growth company;
- Demonstrated success with direct sourcing and doing what it takes to find the right candidate;
- Independently driven, with a positive attitude and a sense of pride and ownership in your work;
- A team player and collaborator, willing to lend a helping hand and not afraid to ask for help when needed;
- A natural ability to build trust and rapport with candidates and managers from every background;
- Detail-oriented, whether you’re negotiating comp, keeping up on your candidate responses, or updating the ATS;
- A demonstrated passion for learning, from best practices to market intel to new creative sourcing strategies.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.