Senior Sales Recruiter at Bluecore
- Full-cycle recruiting for various sales roles across the organization within the US market, including Account Executives, Account Managers, Solutions Consultants, Sales Development Representatives
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 15-20 requisitions
- Predict and remediate potential process bottlenecks and improve recruitment process to increase efficiency and minimize time to hire.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations.
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, screen candidates, and coordinate interviews within the company applicant tracking system (Lever); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements.
- Develop and leverage extensive knowledge of the products and business in order to present Bluecore as a destination workplace to candidates.
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels as well as tap into their own networks.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations.
- High volume effective phone screens (approximately 100 a month), interviews, and coordination of candidate interviews; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up.
- Work with internal partners, including hiring managers and leadership team to develop and present job offers and negotiate details
- Work with external agency partners as needed to ensure alignment and a smooth process.
- Analyze recruiting data to ensure it is leveraged into useful business intelligence and review monthly with the sales leadership team.
- Build long term talent pipelines for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Experience in diversity initiatives is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for senior level roles, and specifically within SaaS Sales; new business and account management required.
- Understanding of what exemplifies coachability, drive, integrity, grit, IQ and EQ and the ability to screen for these characteristics
- Ability to understand and identify successful practice of MEDDICC training and value based selling, as well as possessing a network of sales professionals with said experience preferred
- Successful track record of 7+ years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for entry to senior level sales positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency.
- Superior abilities in proactive recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques.
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities both cross functionally and externally with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Previous experience working in a fast growing tech company (preferably series C or D with at least 50 percent growth year over year) or within a staffing agency is strongly preferred.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- BA or BS from an accredited university required. A focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline is preferred.