Senior Sourcer, Leadership & Business at Noom
Senior Sourcer, Leadership & Business
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Talent team is seeking a Senior Sourcer to help our team build the best and most diverse organization! In this role you'll lead identifying, engaging and selecting top leadership talent.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Proactively source, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for our high impact and priority positions for 4 areas (Marketing, Support, G&A and International)
- Sourcing: Identify and target passive candidates that could meet the current and future hiring needs
- Organize and conduct 1:1 training with internal team members to identify leads from their network
- Developing a best practices environment for conducting research and finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Measure and improve response rates and Business Screen to Onsite conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline
- Use data and insights from the Talent market to influence search strategy, influence hiring managers decisions;
- Promote Noom’s employer brand online and offline
- Networking through industry contacts, events/meetups, trade groups, social media, and employee referrals
What We're Looking For:
- Experience as a Senior Sourcer in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a start-up is a plus
- Strong sourcing and research experience utilizing a wide toolbox
- Strong business acumen and ability to pick up concepts quickly
- Customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, warm, and approachable personality
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- A wizard in all things Greenhouse, Eightfold or any other ATS.
- Experience with other tools such as Locker, Google Calendar and Drive, Gmail, sheets, zoom, skype, Slack, Hangouts.
- Self-drive and initiative, with the ability to figure things out on your own, confidence, and competence to communicate with all levels of management
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.