Senior Specialist, Employee Relations at Peloton (Remote)
Peloton’s Employee Relations Team supports Team Members with concerns about their workplace consistent with Peloton core values. Members of the team handle investigations, consultations, partner cross functionally and provide strategic solutions informed by trend analysis. Through each team member interaction, the Employee Relations team delivers an equitable and inclusive Peloton experience.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Peloton People team as a Sr Specialist, Employee Relations supporting North America Retail and Member Support. This role is remotely based and will be responsible for end to end Employee Relations case management and investigations. The key objective of the Peloton Employee Relations Team is to ensure fair and respectful treatment of team members, consistent with our Peloton core values and objectives. The ideal candidate for this position has strong communication, judgement and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee relations issues.
As a Sr Specialist, Employee Relations, you will:
- Primary responsibilities includes end to end Employee Relations case management & investigations
- Provides advice and counsel to employees to help them address issues with co-workers and management.
- Facilitates mediation between parties.
- Provides advice and guidance to managers in assigned business units to address employee performance and conduct issues.
- Provides guidance and review of corrective actions, and recommendations for termination in line with company values and behaviors
- Provide guidance on the interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures
- Contribute to internal projects and workstreams as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Prior Human Resources Generalist or Business Partner experience
- 3+ years of experience in conducting investigations with emphasis on employee relations and employment law
- Previous Labor Relations or manufacturing exposure
- Knowledge of local, federal, and state employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of Canadian employment law and regulations is a plus
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to coach and influence others
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and in a remote work environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.