Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Business at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with hiring managers across sales, customer success, marketing, and other business units to understand and refine candidate profiles and interview processes
- Act as a consultant and partner to business leaders on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to functional Business leaders.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle from sourcing, screening, and closing candidates
- Develop and coordinate an interview process that is a positive candidate experience for everyone
- Utilize modern recruiting technology and other creative methods to engage top candidates and maintain a healthy and diverse candidate pipeline
- Help drive VTS’ employer brand through participation in recruiting events, thought leadership, and other employment branding activities
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Collaborate with our diversity working group to identify gaps and opportunities within our existing D&I strategy to attract and hire a diverse group of talent
- Use our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, consistently and accurately in order to keep track of candidate pipeline and provide important recruiting data to our stakeholders
- Work on a busy, high performing team and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience as an in-house recruiter, preferably at a B2B tech company
- You have demonstrated success hiring business and/or tech candidates at a growing company
- You have experience managing the full recruiting cycle - everything from sourcing, to scheduling, to negotiating and closing candidates - there’s no task too big or too small!
- You possess excellent communication skills - from managing candidate’s expectations, to consistently communicating with hiring managers, to writing catchy outreach emails to prospects
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You understand the importance of looking at our recruitment strategy and processes through a D&I lens - bonus points for prior experience or a passion for building a diverse workforce within the tech community!
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting--you’re not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent and love the hunt for the right person
- You’re humble and self-aware--you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow-through, response time, providing feedback, etc
- You’re process-driven, with experience implementing and rolling out streamlined recruiting processes
- You’re a whiz with modern applicant tracking systems - Lever is a plus!
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!