Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Engineering at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a leader on the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll partner with engineering leadership to help build on Unqork’s already stellar Platform Engineering team. You’ll be trusted to work autonomously to build and execute on sourcing strategies, drive an exceptional candidate experience, and champion standardization in our assessment process. This is an exciting opportunity to be a driver of growth at Unqork as we continue to scale rapidly on our pursuit of revolutionizing the way software is built.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively source and attract passive engineering talent through a variety of methods to build a consistent pipeline
- Gain a deep understanding of Unqork’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
What we’re looking for:
- A bonafide software engineering recruitment pro with a passion for technology: you’re fluent in engineer speak, understand the nuances of different engineering roles, you keep your finger on the pulse of software engineering trends, and know at a minimum, where all the buzzwords fit into a tech stack
- 7+ years of experience with 1+ years of in-house recruiting experience at a tech company recruiting for open source software engineers, engineering leadership,
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to ‘read the room’ and react to your audience
- Stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information
- A track record of negotiating and navigating complex compensation conversations
- You are passionate about diversity, inclusion, and finding unique individuals that share our values to add to Unqork’s culture
- Understanding of the data analytics and the importance of data integrity in Greenhouse
- Demonstrated organizational skills and personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced and evolving environment of a tech startup
- Experience with a recruiting agency
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.