Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will take ownership of assessing and hiring talent for some of our most strategic, senior and critical hires yet. Only over the past year has our NY office evolved beyond solely sales and customer success teams to now include marketing, demand generation, finance, operations and G&A departments. We’re looking for a recruiter who has experience identifying and building long-term relationships with talented individuals across a wide array of tenure, companies and departments, ideally within the SaaS industry.
You will work directly alongside Yotpo’s People team as well as build strong relationships with our internal hiring managers and leaders, playing the role of enabling the strategic growth of Yotpo’s New York and UK offices. You will accomplish this through the hiring of employees and leaders critical to ensuring successful growth for our organization. This person will too be one of those pivotal hires.
Yotpo has four global locations and recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries. As of August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards, further strengthening our offerings with a single product, providing all user generated and incentive based marketing solutions under one umbrella.
- Utilize your existing network of professionals and leaders to identify talent within the space, then identify or create relevant opportunities for them within Yotpo
- Continue to strategically expand your network through attendance, creation and hosting of events as well as through participation on panels, within webinars and within industry-relevant articles
- Work alongside our leaders and employees to assist them in utilization of their own networks to find and attract talent
- Develop and execute on outbound initiatives for recruiting candidates: promotion and creation of brand awareness, email and inmail outreach, and meetings
- Work closely with hiring managers to build recruiting strategies as defined by hiring needs and profiles, as well as to establish mutually beneficial, informative and flexible interview experiences
- Qualify candidates based on role requirements and expectations
- Identify and help to define/create alternative opportunities within the organization for exceptional talent
- Utilize your understanding of hiring requirements to assist in building out creative recruiting strategies that attract skilled and diverse talent
- Schedule phone and on-site interviews, providing preparation materials for the hiring leaders and candidates
- Through phone and in-person interviews, identify needs of candidates and whether they align with the career development Yotpo provides
- Treat each candidate with the absolute utmost level of respect
- Effectively, honestly and concisely communicate the reality of, and value associated with, job opportunities at Yotpo
- Meet Yotpo’s aggressive goals and objectives around hiring
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Genuine motivation to help individuals find a role that they’ll succeed in based on their personal goals and skills
- An existing network of talented individuals across a wide array of tenure, companies and departments, ideally within the SaaS industry
- Detail-oriented approach to all aspects of your day-to-day
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Resilience and thick skin
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.