Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our NYC team is expected to grow by over 100% in the near future and we're looking for an experienced, highly motivated team member to help us build and scale our dynamic US team. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will deliver full-cycle recruiting expertise and consulting by developing proactive strategies to source, attract, recruit and select top-tier talent.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for senior level roles - sourcing, screening, driving offer process from developing competitive packages to extending and closing
- Develop/execute innovative sourcing and recruiting plans; build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills/competencies and use the best strategies and techniques to build active and passive talent pipeline
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, priorities and trends
- Drive and manage top-notch candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Assist in development and measurement of predictive recruiting metrics
- Assess trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve Riskified’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process.
- Identify and manage recruiting events, meetups, conferences and build relationships with partners; represent and be the voice & face of Riskified at job fairs and industry events
- Mentor and provide training to fellow peers to continuously develop our team
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Built In NYC: Best Places to Work in NYC
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
Built In NYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- 5+ years in-house startup experience recruiting for revenue-generating and customer-facing roles (Marketing, Sales, BD, etc) - SaaS is a plus
- Solid knowledge of how to leverage various recruitment tools and Applicant Tracking Systems - Comeet is a plus
- Strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics/data to improve recruitment flows but also contribute to developing a comprehensive recruiting plan and strategy
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet or exceed deadlines in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Demonstrates sense of urgency and effective speed to find and hire the best qualified talent
- Possess effective negotiation skills to achieve results