Senior Tech Recruiter at Urbint
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
We are looking to scale our organization rapidly for the foreseeable future, and are looking for an exceptional senior technical recruiter to help fill a world-class, mission driven, organization with best in breed talent.
- You’ve driven hiring for both product and engineering roles at a tech-driven organization - you know what makes a successful product manager while being able to context switch and find and ideal SRE or engineer
- “Quitting” is not in your lexicon. You’re relentless, results-driven and passionate about hiring the right people, fast.
- Are a natural at determining how and where to source to create a robust talent pipeline and you aren't afraid to use creative ways of leveraging multiple channels to drive interest.
- You aren’t afraid to try esoteric communities to drum up leads
- You have the ability to wear many hats - from sourcing to closing, from data to strategy sessions - you enjoy and thrive wearing many hats
- Hiring managers love you and rely on your expertise as a partner both in thought and execution
- You think about operationalization and scale and think about how decisions now impact the future
- You’ve preferably grown a team of recruiters, coordinators and/or sourcers and are passionate about providing a playbook for your team to thrive with varying levels of interjection.
- 5+ years of professional experience in technical recruiting, preferably having been at an agency and inhouse at a hyper growth startup
- Passionate about finding those who don’t want to be found and operating against a high talent bar
- You’ve closed candidates on your opportunity over the “who’s who” of startup and tech organizations, who’ve also made compelling offers.
- You understand how to pattern-match quickly and can map out what companies farm great talent and which technologies signify exceptional engineers to hunt.
- Expertise in a modern ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
- A data-driven approach to your work - you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, and you do all you can to make it as objective and quantitative as possible
- Preferably have managed and mentored both high, middling and low performers
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement
- Strong Culture - collaborative teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.