Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Ro
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:29 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract), you will partner directly with our technology teams to discover, recruit, and hire top talent. You will work very closely with People team and hiring teams to produce an excellent candidate experience. You will help build out recruiting processes and lead by examples on hiring efforts for our technical teams to make all the things at Ro go.
We’re working to help people become a healthier version of themselves, to turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and to power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics. We need passionate and committed folks to do this--and we need you to find them!
What you'll do:
- Drive the full cycle recruitment process - source candidates for a variety of technical roles, interview, recommend, and host them virtually onsite for interviews
- Build strong relationships with candidates and provide an excellent candidate experience
- Build strong relationships with your business partners, truly understanding what they need and how to best source and assess candidates accordingly
- Leverage metrics to monitor and optimize the recruiting process and provide data-driven recommendations
- Manage the offer and closing process, keeping a pulse on market data and trends to ensure competitive and responsible packages
- Maintain the ATS (Lever) and provide timely and thoughtful feedback to all candidates and maintain data integrity
- Partner with the business to build our employer brand and attract high quality candidates with a focus on diversity (gender, race, ethnicity)
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years as an in-house tech recruiter at a tech startup or company
- Demonstrable knowledge of technologies and career paths for software engineers, product managers, and product designers
- Ability to converse comfortably with and act as a thought partner to Hiring Managers and technical folks on the team
- Proven track record of being able to source and hire senior software engineers and product managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to shift focus and priorities easily, iterating quickly to do the best thing for our candidates and our team
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.