Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
You will have responsibilities for hiring technical professionals with a focus on building our Machine Learning team globally. Thoughtfully execute an end-to-end technical recruiting process for an array of machine learning, engineering, and product positions, using all necessary tools and strategies. We recruit full-cycle, so you will be expected to do everything: strategize and consult with functional leaders, define jobs and specs, source effectively (e.g., posting, referrals, events), run smooth and predictive assessment processes, and close.
This role will report to the Head of Technical Recruiting and partner closely with business leaders across all technical functions.
- You will be an active and trusted participant in building the Hyperscience team and shaping our vision of effective and compassionate recruiting.
- Build our technical teams and recruiting processes to attract top machine learning, engineering, and product talent.
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leaders to meet hiring goals and develop long-term recruiting strategies.
- Own the candidate experience with applicants, candidates, and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methods.
- Serve as a brand ambassador treating every candidate interaction as an extension of the Hyperscience brand, representing Hyperscience at events, specifically Machine Learning focused conferences and events.
- Mentor other members of the recruiting and greater people teams.
- Minimum 5 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Expertise recruiting machine learning engineers.
- A strong track record of hiring mid and senior-level engineers, product managers, security engineers, and product designers.
- Experience designing interview processes to match desired competencies and hard skills, as well as a pragmatism to adapt these processes to suit interview team capacities.
- You are data-centric in how you recruit, with an ear to changing market and applicant trends; you use new findings to change how you source, interview, and offer.
- You value meaningful consultative relationships, not transactional ones.
- You find exceptional people and put them in positions to succeed.
- Experience recruiting in a high-growth technology or startup environment.
- You bring great attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities.
- You can artfully and convincingly tell the story of your company and communicate its unique selling points and potential.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.