Bread is a FinTech company that aims to transform the way the world shops online by providing a best-in-class consumer experience for financing. Bread was started in 2015 and has experienced explosive growth to date. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. A big part of what has made us successful has been our relentless commitment to hiring the absolute best people. In order to continue supporting our growth, we are looking for exceptional recruiters to source and close high-quality candidates to help scale the amazing team we have built at Bread. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited about quickly building a tech organization at a time of tremendous growth and scale.
As a Technical Recruiter at Bread, you will be a partner to Hiring Managers in Engineering and Product on all matters of hiring strategy, while providing an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a recruiter that will think outside the box and generate and implement new ideas and strategies to standardize and streamline at scale. Come join our team!
- 3+ years of professional experience in recruiting, preferably in an agency or startup environment
- 1+ years of professional experience in technical and engineering recruiting
- Expertise in sourcing and creating a robust talent pipeline by leveraging multiple channels and creative ways to drive interest
- Experience recruiting tech-driven roles in both Engineering and Product - you know what makes a successful Product Manager while being able to context switch and find the perfect data scientist or backend developer
- Negotiation skills to help close highly sought after engineers with competitive compensation packages
- A passion for working on complex and niche roles
- Accustomed to very high hiring bars within a growing and competitive tech industry
- A data-driven approach to your work - you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, and you do all you can to make it as objective and quantitative as possible
- Focus on bringing candidates in from diverse backgrounds and ensuring our hiring processes are inclusive
- Experience and working knowledge of an ATS, preferably Greenhouse and/or Workday
Nice to Have:
- Experience in recruiting operations and establishing a structured recruiting process
- A network of contacts in startup circles as well as remote candidate roster across the US
- Built an employer brand and value proposition