Senior Technical Recruiter
What You'll Do
- Work with hiring managers across product, engineering, and design to hire top talent
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and refine candidate profiles and interview processes
- Develop and coordinate an interview process driving a positive candidate experience
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Utilize modern recruiting technology and other creative methods to engage passive candidates and maintain a healthy and diverse candidate pipeline
- Help drive VTS’ employer brand through participation in recruiting events, thought leadership, and other employment branding activities
- Collaborate with our diversity committee to identify gaps and opportunities within our existing D&I strategy to attract and hire a diverse group of talent
- Use our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, consistently and accurately in order to keep track of candidate pipeline and provide important recruiting data to our stakeholders
- Work on a busy, high performing team and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Partner with recruiting team to refine and roll out streamlined processes and best practices for talent acquisition and structured interviewing company-wide
- Contribute to overall People team strategy to ensure our company culture is fun, inclusive, and a great place to work for everyone!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated success hiring experienced full-stack software engineers and product managers in a highly competitive market
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Experience managing the full recruiting cycle - everything from sourcing, to scheduling, to negotiating and closing candidates - there’s no task too big or too small!
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills - from managing candidate’s expectations, to consistently communicating with hiring managers, to writing catchy outreach emails to prospects
- Understands the importance of looking at our recruitment strategy and processes through a D&I lens - bonus points for prior experience or a passion for building a diverse workforce within the tech community!
- Highly organized, with a keen attention to detail - you don’t let things slip through the cracks!
- Ability to function in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, and adaptable to change
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- 401K plan
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- Fantastic location near Bryant Park with easy walk to most major subway lines (Grand Central, Penn Station & Times Square)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks