Senior Technical Recruiter at WeWork Technology
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team! You will be responsible for driving the recruiting strategy and process for various functional areas as needed at all levels of the organization. In this role you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to WeWork’s technology leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach our big recruiting goals.
- Collaborate with our engineering team, corporate leadership teams, and cross-functional partners to identify areas of talent need and help craft strategic plans to meet hiring goals
- Bring to bear various channels, such as cold calling, employee referrals, sourcing tools, meetups and events.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to drive a fast and efficient full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, closing candidates, and on-boarding
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy either alone or in partnership with the outbound sourcing team for building a robust pipeline of premier candidates
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with a focus in technical recruiting
- Proven experience in working with technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- An intrinsic hustle mentality: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Clear, succinct communication skills
- Ability to establish relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Bachelor's degree
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience is a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.